Website Maintenance Service Arrangements
Delivering the confidence for business to operate uninterrupted!
Convenient and flexible website maintenance services for businesses on the go!
Virus and Malware Maintenance
Website Maintenance Packages
Enterprise Grade Hosting and Backup Solutions
Site Speed Optimisation
Web Maintenance Arrangements
Virus and Malware Removal
How Our Web Maintenance Arrangements Work
Talk to Spark,
your web tech experts.
Listen to our client stories…
Watch Roslyn’s Story
“It was clear from the beginning that they were a good match for us”.
Watch Judith’s Story
“The way they simplified everything for us was absolutely fantastic”.
Website Maintenance FAQs
- Choose an appropriate website builder that is easy to maintain, such as Elementor.
- Update your website frequently. For example, keeping plugins and WordPress versions up-to-date.
- First impressions matter, so it is good practice to update your website visuals from time to time.
- Regularly review and update your content.
- Keep your website up-to-date by using the latest WordPress plugin versions.
- Remember to backup everything prior to making changes, as well as backing up your website daily, weekly and monthly.
- Delete unused plugins as it will slow down your website from both front and back end.
- Website security is important, particularly for ecommerce business.
- Manage your user account. Make sure you only give access to the right people. You can set different access levels for different accounts in WordPress.
- Ensure appropriate website speed as it is important for user experience.
- Regular updates: it is important a professional completes this for you to ensure it is done correctly. These include WordPress and plugin updates.
- Website security: important to prevent hacking.
- Speed optimisation: ensure your website loading time is not too slow. 50% of visitors will leave the page if it takes more than 5 second to load.
- Regular backup: daily, weekly and monthly backups are key for your website.
- Web hosting: this will impact the security level and the website speed of the website.
Website maintenance can take anywhere from a few minutes to across a whole month. It is important you have someone to monitor it regularly and fix any problems ASAP.